Here is my phpMyAdmin report for August 2022.
First week (31)
On the docker repository I made some coding standard improvements. And made documentation improvements by adding missing new Docker ENVs to our embed documentation.
Second week (32)
On the docker repository I made some documentation improvements and also made some changes on our embed documentation. I did changes on our server to add more storage on the Sentry instance.
Third week (33)
I worked on fixing a JS error (issue #17620) and that ended up in multiple fixes around the "Debug SQL" console feature. Also fixed a JS errors on the Designer (issue #17543 and issue #17546). And fixed some translation strings.
Fourth week (34)
Not on the project