Here is my phpMyAdmin report for August 2021.
First week (31)
Not working on the project
I did some issue and pull-request triage.
Second week (32)
I worked on merging pull-requests and closing issues.
I merged pull-requests and worked on fixing issues. I tried to find the root cause of infinite loop bug on import but I did not find. Also wrote tests and made a fix for 2FA. Finally I did un-mock the TwoFactor tests class.
478 issues, 21 PRs.
Today I made some issue and pull-request management.
Today I searched for new bugs in our Sentry instance by filtering on PHP issues for the 5.1.1 release. I also merged a PR on the docker repo. And worked on finding out about the unit issue on the Import page. I wrote test cases. Finally wrote and improved some documentation on the README of the Docker repository.
Today I merged a sql-parser PR. And started to work on the issue #335
Today I made a tutorial on how to run phpMyAdmin with a local database using a Unix socket. I ported fixes from a PR to master and QA. Also reviewed pull-requests. I also tried to reproduce a navigation tree issue. Finally I wrote test cases on sql-parser and merged a PR.
Today I researched more about
CREATE VIEW syntaxes and added more test cases to the sql-parser library.
Third week (33)
Today I merged a pull-request into sql-parser and added new MariaDB contexts. Also improved the phpdoc blocks of generated context files.
Today I worked on sql-parser on adding more test cases and fixing issues. Also merged and test pull-requests on the main repository and wrote a fix. Finally I also improved documentation for the config "DefaultFunctions".
I did some Debian packaging, to send 5.1.1 into unstable since Debian is not anymore in freeze mode. Also reviewed pull-requests. Wrote tests and commented some code. Finally did some testing of the PR I wrote tests for.
Today I merged a sql-parser PR and wrote a test for a new issue. Also started working on a fix for it. Finally did some sorting out on the sql-parser issues board.
I worked on sql-parser, wrote tests to fix issues. I added support for KEY order and added missing KEY options. Also did some issue triage. Finally I merged a pull-request into the main repository QA branch.
Today I improved the release script to lock it for a particular series and also removed some old compat lines.
I added one more file to exclude and added a security checkup step to the release script.
On the release and check script I did some adjustments to exclude missed
Fourth week (34)
Today I fixed file exclusions from the Dockerfiles of the docker repository. Upgraded the images to PHP 8. Fixed LOCAL DATA issues. I modified our test suite to properly check database selects. And removed a static property from the Tracking class.
Today I send into bullseye-backports the phpMyAdmin package. Sorted out issues and pull-requests. I worked on reproducibility between bundled releases. Finally I fixed a public security issue with signon auth.
Today I sorted out more issues, fixed a reported security issue. Also worked on supporting expressions in the GUI of phpMyAdmin. Did some bug fixing and finally I worked on sql-parser to support multiple expressions.
Today I worked on adding support for multiple expressions on KEY statements. I wrote tests and adjusted support for Expressions in the phpMyAdmin GUI. Finally I wrote tests for the Relation class.
Today I started by writing more tests for the Relation class. And worked all day on making relation setup work correctly on each different scenario.
460 issues, 27 PRs.
Saturday & Sunday