Here is my OpenSource report for January 2021.
First week (01)
I worked at desportes infrastructure to finish fixing my LDAP search configuration and the test suite.
The Docker Mailserver invited me to join their GitHub organization. Thanks guys !
At Doctum I decided to drop PHP 7.1 series in favor of supporting PHP 8.0 on the phar. A
QA_5_3 branch was created but for now I have no idea if I will use it.
I created the sudo-bot/action-scrutinizer to move out some script lines on the phpMyAdmin sql-parser GitHub actions migration.
Second week (02)
At Doctum I fixed my vendor cleaning script after I did find out that I had did a mistake in the path I configured. I spent some time configuring GitLab and GitLab pages for this blog, but it just did not work for some (still) unknown reason.
I moved this blog from GitLab to GitHub pages because for some reason it was not working and I always had some 401 errors when browsing. It just never worked and that made not sense because most of my websites are GitLab pages hosted. Anyway, bye bye GitLab pages. I used one of my bots to GPG sign and push commits on gh-pages when I edit the blog contents.
Third week (03)
I created an RSS feed for Doctum.